Why we still need feminism. This guy isn’t even a minority- people like this are absolutely everywhere.
1. Female privilege is being able to walk down the street at night without people crossing the street because they’re automatically afraid of you.
2. Female privilege is being able to approach someone and ask them out without being labeled “creepy.”
3. Female privilege is being able to get drunk and have sex without being considered a rapist. Female privilege is being able to engage in the same action as another person but be considered the innocent party by default.
4. Female privilege is being able to turn on the TV and see yourself represented in a positive way. Female privilege is shows like King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond where women are portrayed as attractive, competent people while men are shown as ugly, lazy slobs.
[tc-related post=”313912″ align=”right”]
5. Female privilege is the idea that women and children should be the first rescued from any sort…
View original post 347 more words